Work with Exploration and Sub-surface Development project team and develop drilling engineering input and execution plan
• Develop drilling cost estimates ranging from simple scoping to detailed probabilistic;
• Review offset wells to identify risks & hazards, as well as best practices.
• Carry out all aspects of well design including casing design, kick tolerance, hydraulics, wellpath planning and torque & drag ensuring conformance to Company’s Policy and Standards and the requirements of local government regulations.
Prepare drilling programs and contingency procedures, ensuring conformance to Company’s Policy and Standards and the requirements of local government regulations.
• Evaluate and recommend new technology, third-party equipment and procedures;
• Participate in risk assessment, DWOP and pre-spud meetings.
• Conduct daily well surveillance of drilling operations according to safety standards, environmental regulations and Company Policy & Procedures. Support drilling activities on the rig during critical drilling operations.
• Lead After-Action Reviews to identify best practices and lessons learned, document these in a lessons learned database. Prepare End of Well reports.
• Prepare and execute drilling tender, evaluation and award of contracts as per Company’s and PETRONAS requirement.
• Depending on the company’s drilling activities, candidate could be assigned to either exploration or development drilling activities
Kindly send cv to email@example.com