Scope : Block SK 320, Offshore Sarawak, Malaysia
- Deliver quality wells within the set schedule and budget with high standards of safety performance.
- Ensure that there are adequate resources in order to timely complete the planned drilling activities.
- Adapt and work with short notice changes of drilling sequence.
- The Drilling Superintendent reports directly to the Drilling Operations Team Lead. Confers with the latter for agreement on all critical decisions.
The jobholder takes decisions in line with authority levels as established by Company management
Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Petroleum Engineering or other relevant engineering degree with a drilling background. Valid IWCF Level 4 Combined Well Control Certification, BOSEIT and TSBB certifications.
Min of 15 years of offshore drilling experience as Senior Drilling Supervisor on Jack-up, Semi-submersible and tender assist drilling rigs in the Oil & Gas industry including extensive PMCD experience and minimum of 8-years in a Drilling Superintendent position. The candidate shall preferably have minimum 5-years offshore drilling experiences in South East Asia with at least 3 years working experience in Malaysia. HPHT/MPD drilling experience would be an added advantage.
- Good communication and analytical skills
- General Contracts management acumen and strategy
- Planning and Organizing skills
- People Management and leadership skills
Kindly send cv to email@example.com