TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Coordinates all quality assurance (QA) and quality control (QC) efforts for the Wells’ team during the procurement, manufacturing, delivery, and installation of tangible goods as well as provides oversight of the quality of equipment and services provided by the Contractors and Service Companies including maintenance.
- Develop the annual quality plan for the Wells’ team
- Have responsibility for all quality specifications included in tender packages and contracts
- Conduct audits and assessments of service providers including visits to the base, rig site and wellwork unit
- Assist Wells operations by coordinating quality assurance / quality control functions in the planning and
implementation of Wells activities
- Witness and supervise critical pre-job inspection activities relative to service contractors’ equipment
- Perform failure analysis and root cause analysis
- Ensure that all quality events identified in Wells operations are documented and appropriately closed out
- Establish KPI’s for monitoring and benchmarking of key service providers, coordinate regular reviews
- Provide training on quality concepts to Wells engineers, operations, procurement and logistics personnel
- Work with the Global Wells Quality Team to ensure globally consistent practices are being implemented and
continuous improvement ideas are shared.
- Provides technical guidance for well materials storage, preservation and refurbishment.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- B.S. Degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology from a recognized institution or at least 10+ years of experience in a quality-related field with 5 years of experience in oilfield related work.
- Thorough knowledge of sound quality assurance practices. Abreast of best practices and latest technology in meeting minimum industry standards and specifications (such as API Standards, API Spec Q1, API Spec Q2, ISO 9001, American Society for Nondestructive Testing (ASNT), National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE), etc.) for manufacturing, inspecting, transporting, installing, maintaining and storing oilfield equipment.
- Advanced knowledge of ASNT inspection practices.
- Experience and advanced knowledge of oilfield Drilling, Completions and/or Wellwork Engineering or Operations.
- Experience with drilling/workover rig, slickline and/or coiled tubing equipment and operations.
Kindly send your Cv to email@example.com