- Evaluate and comment on discipline engineering work performed both internally and by Contractors and sub-contractors to ensure that work is being executed in accordance with project specifications, company standards, and regulatory requirements.
- Facilitates effective execution of discipline engineering and design routines that align with the project’s goals, objectives, and procedures.
- Assures accurate and timely communication among the Project Team and other Company functions on discipline engineering activities, progress, and issues.
- In addition to technical ability, they should demonstrate sound communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Facilitate and coordinate discipline engineering technical work products
- Coordination and communication of various issues among the company’s and contractor’s engineering team that affect the discipline engineering design, safety, and regulatory compliance of the work
- Evaluate / comment work performed by the Contractor and sub-contractors to insure that the work is being executed in accordance with project specifications, company standards, and regulatory requirements. Includes review of discipline design drawings and documents
- Identify and assess deviations to Contract Technical Specifications and regulatory requirements; ensure that such deviations will be processed according to project procedures; maintains Deviation Control Log.
- Steward discipline engineering queries from the Contractor and sub-contractors as well as technical information requests
- Keep Lead Engineer or Engineering Manager informed of discipline engineering progress, deviations, and execution concerns
- Participate in discipline engineering reviews at Contractor’s and subcontractor’s locations
- Drives and promotes capital efficiency in engineering design
- Support internal engineering general interest or Global Practice initiatives as requested by Supervisor
- Analyze maintenance records to determine instrument failure rates, availability / reliability calculations, bad actor / failure modes identification, and program effectiveness / cost analysis
- Develop and execute process control surveillance programs
- Collect and trend process data using company”s multiple process historian database and visualization software tools
- Perform process control philosophy and stability reviews coupled with execution of control logic updates and loop tuning
- Conduct criticality assessment and develop equipment strategies/maintenance plans for instrumentations and control systems taking into consideration Safety Integrity Level (SIL) assessment, industry standards, regulatory requirement and manufacturer recommendations
Kindly send your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org