- The Project Advisor is an expert in Project Controls, Planning and Scheduling and Project Services and provides their expertise to projects as needed, supports the Project Controls Supervisor in updating tools and processes; assists with training and mentoring of less experienced group members.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead / Coordinate effort for providing Project Controls and Planning Expertise to projects:
- As needed through project Gates and Check Points
- Through the preparation of Schedules to compare with Operated by Others (OBO) Operator-prepared submittals
- Ad hoc -Schedule and progress assessments (verification of project schedule basis)
- Participate in PEBRAs (Project Economic and Business Risk Assessment), Special Cost and Schedule Allowance (SCSA) other Schedule workshops
- Participate in IPRs and other Cold Eyes Review as needed.
- Support PTs and Area Supervisors with ongoing project controls, schedule analysis, progress measurement and reporting, forecasting, budgeting and Change Management.
- Assist Project Controls Supervisor with analysis and for Project Controls staffing requirements
- Mentor less experienced group members and ensure the technical quality of work
- Relief for Project Controls Supervisor due to project travel and personal time
- Assist Project Controls Supervisor with updates of Project Controls Manual, tools, and benchmarks
- Participate with Project Controls Supervisor in capturing schedule company’s lessons learned and best practices
- May assist with Project Controls tools implementation, deliverables, ongoing follow-up and assurance in support of the Subject Matter Experts / follow-up process
- Promote and facilitate effective communication, teamwork, and alignment among Planning and Scheduling Development personnel and others
- Drives and promotes capital efficiency on projects being stewarded by the department
- Responsible for the coordination of the project cost control activities, including compliance with client policies and procedures, development and maintenance of controls systems to support contracting strategies, and contract administration.
- Possesses the capability and experience to develop Project Controls Plans.
- Possesses the capability and experience to oversee development of Project Class 3 Cost Estimate
- Possesses the capability to independently draft high quality Appropriation Request packages, project procedures, and Decision Support (White Paper) documents
- Establishes and maintains interfaces with key stakeholders of the projects, and provides accurate and timely Project Controls reports.
- May provide mentoring of less experienced Project Controls staff.
- Produces or oversees production of cost reports detailing budgets, approved changes, commitments, and forecasts from available information and historical trend analysis.
Kindly send your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org