Scope : Block SK 320, Offshore Sarawak, Malaysia
- Accomplish to deliver costs effective quality wells within the set schedule and budget with high standard safety performance.
- Ensure that there are adequate resources in order to complete the planned drilling activities.
- Adapt and work with short notice changes of drilling sequence.
- The Drilling Supervisor reports to the Drilling Supt. and confers with the latter on all critical decisions
The job holder takes decisions in line with authority levels established by Company management
University degree in Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering or other relevant engineering degree with a drilling background
Min of 15 years of offshore drilling experience as Drilling Supervisor on Jack-up, Semi-submersible and tender assist drilling rigs in the Oil & Gas industry including extensive PMCD experience. The candidate should have 5 years offshore drilling experiences in South East Asia.
- Planning and Organizing skills
- Communication skills
- People Management skills
Update on new technology, models and equipment
Kindly send cv to email@example.com