– Familiar with DOSH requirements.
– Having a minimum of 6 year experience in oil
and gas or petrochemical industry, in a
technical inspection role (NDT, corrosion,
welding inspection & metallurgy), and static
equipment inspection (pressure vessel,
structural, pipeline or piping).
– Experience with international codes and
standards, such as API, ASME, and ANSI.
– Familiar with Risk-based Inspection/ inspection
management systems and also with
International inspection codes & PETRONAS
– Professional report writing skills.
– Prepared to undertake requisite Offshore Safety
Training to PETRONAS standard.
– Prepared to undertake offshore inspection visits
from time to time.
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com