EP Engineering’s HRDF certified training programmes
Why choose training by EP?
- Guaranteed free or subsidized training.*
- Complimentary participants eligibility screening and verification.
- Comprehensive step-by-step guidance to process claims.
- Top of the line training partners.
- Experienced trainers from industry experts.
- Customisable training topics to suit your specific needs.
- Wide range of training topics from Exploration to Production phases, technical and non-technical.
- Suited for advanced or beginner participants.
- Completion certificates for selected courses.
* For HRDF registered companies only and depending on the grant/levy balance.
What training does EP provide?
With experiences and services covering the whole E&P spectrum, we provide comprehensive range of trainings to accommodate whatever stage you are on. Whether you’re in the subsurface department, in the drilling team, maintenance team, HSE department or even IT, we have the right and necessary training for you.
Intermediate and advanced software training courses by Geoteric
- Introduction and advanced utilization courses
- Noise attenuation and spectral shaping
- Advanced data conditioning
- HD Frequency Decomposition & RGB Blending
- AI and machine learning interpretation
Theory and software training courses by IkonScience
- Reservoir characterization and modeling
- Rock physics essentials
- Pressure and overpressure in the subsurface
- Seismic data conditioning and AVO conversion
Introduction to GEO level 1 & level 2 by Geologix
- Well operations log real-time display
- Time based log real-time display
- Offset wells correlation
- Composite log generation
Product introduction and operation trainings by Turner Designs Hydrocarbon Instruments
- Oil in water analysis fundamentals and regulations.
- Product operation principles and technology.
- Product Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for calibration & analysis of on-line and portable units.
IT specialized training courses by Wizard Innovation
- SAP MM (Materials Management), SAP ABAP (Advanced Business Application Programming), SAP PM (Plant Maintenance) utilization enhancement.
- Development, management and integration of data with Microsoft SharePoint.
- Mastering cloud architecture with Microsoft Azure.
- IT Sales and Marketing strategy and techniques.
Oil spill preparedness and response training courses by OSRL
- Shoreline Site – Supervisor (IMO Level 1).
- Oil Spill Clearance – Scene Commander (IMO Level 2).
- On-scene Commander – Asia Pacific (IMO Level 2).
- Oil Spill Response Management (IMO Level 3).
- ICS/IMS300 for Expanding Incidents.
- Effective Crisis Management.
- Dispersant Awareness and Monitoring.
Process safety training courses by PSRG
- Developing an effective process safety management system.
- Process Hazard Analysis team leader training.
- Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA).
- Mechanical integrity and RAGAGEPs for Process Safety Management.
- Incident investigation.
- Bow-tie analysis.
- Quantitative Risk Analysis.
- Dust Hazard Analysis.
- Management of Change.
Download our HRDF certified training brochure:
Our Training Partners